Fun at the Land Farm is this coming Saturday, November 3rd. It’ll be a fun night for our whole church to hang out, have some good eatin’, and enjoy a laid back Saturday night! The Land’s will be cooking a big pot of something, adults can visit in rocking chairs on the porch, and there’s lots of space for the kids to run around and play! If you haven’t signed up, it’s not too late to join in the fun, so come on out!
Things will get started at 6:30pm. Heather and Brandon Land live at 204 Fred Bamburg Road, West Monroe. Their home is near Luna and typically takes 25 minutes to get to from The Palace. Directions are listed below, but feel free to contact Heather at 318.387.2692 if you have any questions.
Directions to the Lands:
1. Go out Hwy 34, past the Papermill
2. Drive 5 miles and take a LEFT onto Hwy 557 towards Luna
3. Drive 5 miles and take the first RIGHT onto Felix Bamburg Rd, just after Pinecrest Elementary
4. Turn LEFT onto the first road (gravel top), Fred Bamburg Rd, which dead end’s into the driveway
5. Follow the driveway all the way to the end and you are there